Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tienenaar

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
Belgium
I'm about to start building a tiny house. I plan on having a server rack under the sofa.
I was wondering if there is a Mac Pro cheese grater-like server case offered by someone.
I know of the copy done on the regular tower desktop case by Dune but can't seem to find a server like case.

Already many thanks beforehand on any lead you could offer.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I know of the copy done on the regular tower desktop case by Dune
That was a scam - I don't beleive they produced any cases and instead took the money and ran.

There's no other case makers that offer a case that copied the look of the Mac Pro. Maybe look on ebay to see if there's any thing listed.

abhrahamdenis

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2023
Hey @Tienenaar

It appears that there is a Mac Pro cheese grater-like server case offered by Dune, as mentioned in one of the results from the query. According to the article, the case looks remarkably similar to the new Mac Pro, with a large stainless steel frame, simple holes for ventilation in the front and back panels, two USB-C ports on top of the case, and an internal power supply. It is designed to fit a standard ATX motherboard, and it is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. The case is available for purchase on the Dune website

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.