Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbembe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 2, 2003
Baltimore, MD
O.K. I might be wildly speculating, but I can't get into .Mac using mail or the web. Could apple be updating something to finally become competitive with what they offer in a .Mac account?!?! :eek:

Let's hope so, otherwise I just can't access email and that stinks.

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
No, they just upgraded the storage capacities, I doubt that they would make another upgrade so soon. Additionally, I've been able to get through .Mac fine this morning, so I think it might just be you having the problems.
-Chase

jasonar

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2004
Alexandria, VA
There are a number of us who are having trouble accessing .mac mail since last night (18+ hours). I can access ALL .mac services, except for mail (webmail seems to be unavailble as well).

.Mac system status shows the following: ".Mac email is currently unavailable for a small number of .Mac customers. iDisk and web-based services (like HomePage, Backup and iCards) are unaffected."

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
I can't access mine either. A few hours at most I can understand, but this is ***** lame for a pay-service. Giving more information would be the polite thing for Apple to do ... :rolleyes:

iEric

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2003
ah man, that sucks...I need to receive emails from my professors..arg..I wonder why just a "small amount" of .Mac customers and not all .Mac customers..that sucks...they should give us a day, free of charge, after the account expires :D. A day would make it allll better :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.