Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cossie

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Hey,

This might seem like an odd request but I'm wondering if anyone with a Macbook could help me out...

I'm trying to figure out just how big the Macbook widescreen display is at 13", i'm typing this on a 15" old Dell laptop (it isn't widescreen).

Would someone take a screenshot (like the Alt + Print Screen in Windows) of their desktop and post it in this thread please? I'd be very grateful! :)

breakfastcrew

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2006
the macbook is a beast for small laptop lovers like me. It is very thin but has a huge footprint compare to other 13.3 inch widescreen laptops. If you have ever seen the 14 in g4 ibook then the macbook is as long as that and as wide as the 12 in g4 ibook.

cossie

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
f you have ever seen the 14 in g4 ibook then the macbook is as long as that and as wide as the 12 in g4 ibook.

I'm afraid I haven't seen either of those. There are no Apple Stores near where i live in Ireland - it's why i was asking if someone would mind posting a screenshot for me.

fatties

macrumors regular
May 21, 2006
its slightly smaller than a piece of a4. overall the computer is slightly bigger than a piece of a4 paper.

hope that helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.