Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evaz236

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2020
Hello, I just purchased a new MacBook Pro 2020 and there is a random click/pop noise that seems to occur at the bottom and under the keyboard of the device. It appears to be random. Has anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: Eli9407

Eli9407

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I just purchased a new MacBook Pro 2020 and there is a random click/pop noise that seems to occur at the bottom and under the keyboard of the device. It appears to be random. Has anyone else had this issue?

Hello, yes I exactly have this issue ! exactly the same issue and I bought in AUG too.
but the problem is apple authorised service told me is a minor issue !! and I should ignore it, very poor customer service and I felt cheated by apple company, because they don't take any responsibility

did you solve the problem?

Eli9407

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2020
yes I have the issue

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.