Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iW00t

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
Defenders of Apple Guild
I accidentally dented a corner of my MacBook Pro lately, urgh.... now it has a dent!

Is there any way to fix it? Like... bringing it to one of those paintless dent repair places?

El Cid

macrumors member
May 21, 2007
NOLA
I accidentally dented a corner of my MacBook Pro lately, urgh.... now it has a dent!

Is there any way to fix it? Like... bringing it to one of those paintless dent repair places?

I have read on this forum that it is one possibility. Depending on the size of the dent the only real solution, but rather costly is to replace the dented piece of aluminum.

Or... you could get a speck or techshell hard cover and just not have to look at it:p

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002

I can see them trying to slide their dent repair tool through the DVD slot now, and the look on your face when they bring out the hammer. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.