Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bleet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
When can I order mine? I don't want to end up in the backorder line :p. I'm a PC user but use the macs at school and i really like mac os.. is there any other player besides itunes? Is it possible to get winamp on the mac os?

AvSRoCkCO1067

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2005
CO
bleet said:
When can I order mine? I don't want to end up in the backorder line :p. I'm a PC user but use the macs at school and i really like mac os.. is there any other player besides itunes? Is it possible to get winamp on the mac os?

They're not even available yet????

Check back next Tuesday.

...or the Tuesday after that...

<fades away>

macaddicted

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
Down on Copperline...
I think pretty much everybody will be surprised if they aren't out by Paris (two weeks). There was a rumor I saw elsewhere that they may come out next week.

Only those at Apple know when it is coming out, and they ain't tellin'. But Apple usually releases new stuff on Tuesdays (thus the post above). Obviously nothing today, but that would have been a surprise in itself.

Patient, too, is a virtue.

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
bleet said:

Perhaps you've heard of this little something - it's a new concept, not many people have heard of it, but it's called "search."

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
shecky said:
i agree. is this thread really necessary?
Sure is, newbie cannot find or use the...

Search
menu_open.gif

So we got to beat them up and staple the search function to their forehead until it sinks in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.