Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
My order was shipped by some weird shipping company deliver it , who I have never heard of and who will not know how to get in my gate at my building . Never had this issue with Apple before . Was it the same for everyone ? If so what did you do to make sure you didn’t miss your delivery ?

duanepatrick

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, it happens. I saw some similar posts. It will ultimately depend on the shipping company available in your country/region/area. Doesn't the company gave you some sort of ticket? tracking number, etc.?

I heard that you can file a legal concern if the shipping company damaged the product or have any issues with it. Not sure how it proceeds but you can check it with Apple Support.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Always been UPS or Fedex for me, probably depends where you live. Can't imagine its an issue for you though, as signature is required.

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
It’s called deliver it in California. Usually they come by fedex so there’s no way to even contact them to give them my gate code . Was wondering if they called anyone

swrobel

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2014
My delivery went smoothly and was on time. The driver knocked on my door, I signed and that was it. All positive experience though I have no idea if that's because I contacted them with delivery instructions. They never replied to acknowledge receipt.

• Wow
Reactions: duanepatrick

duanepatrick

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2019
My delivery went smoothly and was on time. The driver knocked on my door, I signed and that was it. All positive experience though I have no idea if that's because I contacted them with delivery instructions. They never replied to acknowledge receipt.
This is good to know.

I called them and they gave me an estimate of a time . We shall see . Some of these reviews were horrible but maybe it was just isolated incidents
Are you able to receive your package?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.