Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sohilpandya

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
London
So, I'm on my 3rd replacement of the Macbook Pro 15", only a couple of weeks in with this one and it looks like there are marks (tiny scratches) on the screen, I've tried to clean the screen, but there are a few marks that still remain, so looks like the coating has come off. :(

Anyone else experienced this issue? It is very minor, but in a lot of different parts of the screen, I am taking it to the store to check it out, will update as to what they say...

Reactions: IzzyKirwan

IzzyKirwan

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2017
Maastricht
Well I spoke to a member of the apple customer service and since my MBP is an 'early 2015' edition is it covered under this quality extension replacement plan or what ever they are calling it. Although the damage is very small it is driving me crazy as it is in the middle of my screen. I'm anxious that they will not fix it as the issue is so minimal

I dont understand how I have an early 2015 model as I bought this November 2016 but thats what I've been told

Calby

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2015
Sweden, Gävle
Well I spoke to a member of the apple customer service and since my MBP is an 'early 2015' edition is it covered under this quality extension replacement plan or what ever they are calling it. Although the damage is very small it is driving me crazy as it is in the middle of my screen. I'm anxious that they will not fix it as the issue is so minimal

I dont understand how I have an early 2015 model as I bought this November 2016 but thats what I've been told

No worry they will fix it, if they can see it they will fix it.
Can you take a picture of it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.