Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evolesque

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
I walked right in and bought one today. I did ask how many they have left and they said they got 500 in but they only have a few left. I don't know if a few is meant to be relative to 500 or literally a few though. Either way a friendly heads up to those in around West LA that don't want to wait for the reserve list on 32gb 3g : )

Evolesque

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Yeah, I called 3rd st today and they were out. I originally was going there to put myself on the list for the 16gb 3g. But I decided to give macmall a chance since it was on the way down wilshire anyway. 32gb wasn't exactly the one I wanted, but I figured it seems to be the best in-between model anyway. They are also sold out pretty much everywhere around here. (I.e. The grove, bev center, ucla bookstore, best buy etc). Oh well at least I didn't have to wait or get parking at 3rd st today.

P.S. I'm loving mine already, and I only had it for a couple hours haha,

glitch44

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2006
I walked right in and bought one today. I did ask how many they have left and they said they got 500 in but they only have a few left. I don't know if a few is meant to be relative to 500 or literally a few though. Either way a friendly heads up to those in around West LA that don't want to wait for the reserve list on 32gb 3g : )

Thanks for the heads up. I'm close to there. Do you happen to know if they're open tomorrow? Probably closed for Memorial Day but maybe you saw a sign while you were there.

Evolesque

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
@glitch44 I did not pay attention cause I just dropped by real quickly. I would assume their closed but call anyway...couldn't hurt.

@XciteMe No other models are in stock, 3G wise. That is the reason I had to get the 32gb 3G. I am not sure if the wifi's are in stock cause I wasn't getting that model and didn't ask.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.