Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Hi,

I know there’s controversy around deep fake apps but I’m wanting to know of where and how I can download any deep fake apps simply for the purpose of editing my best friends face into precarious situations and texting him the results. Nothing unethical or immoral, just comedic purposes is my intent.

Ideally would love to plaster his face on video and I recall years ago Snapchat having the feature to superimpose a face onto another face.

Ideally would love to do this with video.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Hi,

I know there’s controversy around deep fake apps but I’m wanting to know of where and how I can download any deep fake apps simply for the purpose of editing my best friends face into precarious situations and texting him the results. Nothing unethical or immoral, just comedic purposes is my intent.

Ideally would love to plaster his face on video and I recall years ago Snapchat having the feature to superimpose a face onto another face.

Ideally would love to do this with video.
Yeah, after your childcare thread, no chance I’m helping you with this.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Yeah, after your childcare thread, no chance I’m helping you with this.

This is a very good example of why being anonymous on the internet is a very good thing.

Forget for a second I mentioned this thread has nothing to do with the childcare post.

There is no correlation between one and the other.

I am wanting to make a funny meme type video with my face on it instead of Thanos.

Luckily I posted the same question and already got an answer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.