Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

invicta3000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
I'm not a paid developer and am able to view release notes. I just have to sign in with the same Apple ID that I used to join the beta program.

Reactions: StellarVixen

bookemdano

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2011
I'm not a paid developer and am able to view release notes. I just have to sign in with the same Apple ID that I used to join the beta program.

It absolutely doesn't work for me. I see the Mojave DB7 in the link you posted. When I click on it I am asked to sign in with my Apple ID. I then sign in with the same Apple ID I used to join the public beta program and then it gives me a new list of downloads that only shows Xcode 10 beta 6 and Xcode 9.4.1

I've tried this now from both High Sierra and my Mojave install. No difference.

Martyimac

macrumors 68020
Aug 19, 2009
S. AZ.
It absolutely doesn't work for me. I see the Mojave DB7 in the link you posted. When I click on it I am asked to sign in with my Apple ID. I then sign in with the same Apple ID I used to join the public beta program and then it gives me a new list of downloads that only shows Xcode 10 beta 6 and Xcode 9.4.1

I've tried this now from both High Sierra and my Mojave install. No difference.
Yep, me too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.