Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pinarkocak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

I recently developed Genesis AI Studio app that can turn videos and photos to ai art. My application completes this job entirely on the Mac device without sending it to a server, unlike other artificial intelligence applications. It can work very efficiently, especially on Mac silicon devices. But due to performance issues on Intel Macs, I had to lower the quality a bit. My goal is to develop a fast and high-quality AI video editor for Mac platforms. I would be very happy if you could give me feedback on this matter. You can create videos or photos for free in my app. Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: LunarPenguin

nova.motion

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2024
good job bro. The results are not very good in fast videos, but other than that, it's great 👏

pinarkocak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2024
What would a “high-quality AI video editor” do? Waste my time by trying to explain in words where it should cut? :)
Hi. What I meant by high quality editor was that the visual quality of the output images and videos was good. In fact, genesis ai studio is more of a conversion tool than an editing tool. I apologize for the wrong explanation.

steve123

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2007
And give some thought to some other AI enabled plug ins. Apple is completely out to lunch on implementing AI with their apps. A few ideas for other FCPX plugins:

Extract Stems from an audio track and auto generate beat tracks from the stems.
Auto generate slideshows from a collection of photographs/video and sync them to audio (this used to be a feature of Aperture. Have a look to get some ideas).

pinarkocak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2024
And give some thought to some other AI enabled plug ins. Apple is completely out to lunch on implementing AI with their apps. A few ideas for other FCPX plugins:

Extract Stems from an audio track and auto generate beat tracks from the stems.
Auto generate slideshows from a collection of photographs/video and sync them to audio (this used to be a feature of Aperture. Have a look to get some ideas).
👍

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.