Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gamerz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Anyone want to start a halo 2 clan or party group on xbox live??? I know theres a computer one but we need one for people with xbox's. We need around 16ish people... at least enough for a good game.

So if you want to then post your gamertag and we'll try and get a good game going or a clan (hopefully)

Once again this is for XBOX... I made that mistake on the other thread...

So far we have:

Palanaran
G5Unit91
The Riggz
AngryAgentBauer
sb58
RAMP CHECK
Ichi Dynasty
BiLLum

Lets get some more!

and apparently some new maps are out! Still trying to download also...

And if a few of you have a beta invite or code, post that gamertag also.

gamerz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Doesnt matter what your skill level is... As long as we get a good game going. A few more people would be nice. We need at least 8.

gamerz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
CMON!!! We need some more people that play more frequently. I know there are at least 10 of you out there.

jane doe

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2004
Yes!

I've been waiting for someone to do this.

my gamer tag is RAMP CHECK.

I'll be on tonight.

theres new maps coming out tomorrow so this is perfect timing.

gamerz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Halo 2 group anyone?

Hey, I've already made a thread on this before but it was deleted, sooo...

Anyways, anyone want to just get together sometimes and play a custom game or party up??? If so then just post your gamertag and lets try and make a group.

Mine is: Palanaran

We have:

RAMP CHECK

Angryagentbauer

we need a few more people for a good game. thanks

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Ichi Dynasty is my tag.

I'm decent, but I don't play all that often. If you guys add me, write some tezt that you are from MR cause I deny everyone I don't know personally.

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
I'll join. I'm pretty decent, was once upto a level 31, but now I am down to 25. I'm in a clan now, but it is only a few of my friends and we played I think a total of 4 matches. We haven't done anything in a year at least. Also leave me a message in the title about a macrumors clan so I know who you are. I have a couple friends who aren't on macrumors but may be interested as well. If I play Halo 2 online, it is pretty much only with them. We're decent, but we also don't take it too serious, it is just a game. It would be nice to join a real clan that actually does "clan" stuff.

My gamer tag is below. See you guys online.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.