Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimmy888

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2020
Hi, guys. I had mixed feelings before about Magento 2 migration. But recently I’ve heard, that since this month, there will no longer be any official security patches for Magento 1. And therefore, it’s time to embrace change and upgrade to Magento 2, because otherwise, you’ll be a sitting duck for hackers. What you think? Is this for real?

stewart869

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2020
Hi, guys. I had mixed feelings before about Magento 2 migration. But recently I’ve heard, that since this month, there will no longer be any official security patches for Magento 1. And therefore, it’s time to embrace change and upgrade to Magento 2, because otherwise, you’ll be a sitting duck for hackers. What you think? Is this for real?
Hi! Magento 2 has come to resolve all of the problems encountered in Magento 1. Moreover, Magento 2 includes even more benefits compared to Magento 1. Some of these key improvements you can find here

HarrisReis

Suspended
Nov 19, 2020
As here you can see M1’s end of life will not have an immediate effect on the moment of discontinuation, there are far-reaching long-term effects

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.