Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Anyone else notice this? I was typing a not earlier and needed to move my cursor to and earlier spot in the note, straitforward I know. But then I noticed when I hold down to get the magnification loupe/cursor mover, the inside is white! while the note app is yellow!

Not that big of a deal, just something i noticed.:rolleyes:

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
Anyone else notice this? I was typing a not earlier and needed to move my cursor to and earlier spot in the note, straitforward I know. But then I noticed when I hold down to get the magnification loupe/cursor mover, the inside is white! while the note app is yellow!

Not that big of a deal, just something i noticed.:rolleyes:

Not an oversight in my opinion, but by design so that users will know what the boundaries of the magnifying window are by more than just the boundary lines itself

CyberGreg

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2004
SoCal
Not an oversight in my opinion, but by design so that users will know what the boundaries of the magnifying window are by more than just the boundary lines itself

in addition if it were yellow there would be less contrast, thus harder to see / read in a bright environment.
:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.