Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mix123

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2007
Ok So I've got everything all setup as far as I can Tell. The only question I have is...should mail have added my Mobile.Me account automatically? I just added it like any other email account with the imap settings. I was suprised that after enabling it in system preferences It didn't just add the account in Mail automatically. Or am I missing something?

corinhorn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Ok So I've got everything all setup as far as I can Tell. The only question I have is...should mail have added my Mobile.Me account automatically? I just added it like any other email account with the imap settings. I was suprised that after enabling it in system preferences It didn't just add the account in Mail automatically. Or am I missing something?
If my memory serves me right, .Mac e-mail addresses would be auto added to Mail.app. Pretty sure MobileMe will be the same, but it's obviously had a rough start. Also, sometimes it takes a few syncs for everything to start working properly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.