Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wlisik

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2018
Poland
1. In Preferences > Account I added second mail account (GMail). OK, added, mails downloaded, but view mixed both inboxes. How to make selection which one I want to see/work on?

2. Preferences > Signatures, there are three panes, left pane with each account in separate line; middle pane with signature list (per account selected in left-pane), and top-right pane with preview of selected signature.
Now here comes tricky part. There is (at least to my knowledge) no way of moving signature from one group to the other. The only way is to click on desired account (top-left pane) and then click + sign under middle-pane and add signature from there.

Pretty stupid I know....

Honza1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2013
US
1. Show Mailboxes (shift-cmd-M) and under Inbox you can open that up and elect which Mailbox you want to see.

2. I believe you cannot move signatures. You just create a new one where you need it and copy content from the preview of the one you want to move to the new one. Takes no time - you need to drag and select, cmd-C copies (or right click) and cmd-V pastes. It is done so rarely, that I have never missed drag-move.

Reactions: wlisik
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.