Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rastaz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
So I'm looking for a tweak where there are two different password to the device. One of them is a phony, it has a different background and/or theme. It also cant access and see specific apps or change settings. All while the real password has the real background/themes and apps and can control anything and everything.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
So I'm looking for a tweak where there are two different password to the device. One of them is a phony, it has a different background and/or theme. It also cant access and see specific apps or change settings. All while the real password has the real background/themes and apps and can control anything and everything.

GuestMode?

Last edited:

kevintech

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2010

just curious, is the phony password for a significant other?

ross1998

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2013
No for friends

----------

Thatdoesnt have defult themes/backgrounds does it

It basically has everything your regular account would but it won't let them go on apps you restrict like messages, Instagram, snapchat, or whatever apps you restrict them to use

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.