Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oonagh oh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2020
I have been fighting with my iMac 21'5 inch for the past couple of weeks and I think I've finally reached the final hurdle. I am able to successfully put windows 10 on my iMac via an efiboot, but the sound drivers refuse to work due to this. My conclusion is that I need a biosboot usb with the windows 10 iso file. For the life of me I cannot find anybody who has been able to tell me how to do this! Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Riwam

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Basel, Switzerland
Not an answer to your question but although not always reliable, the application DriverMax has found some drivers which were needed by my MacPro End 2013, and some needed by my old MacBook Early 2008, among others also a sound driver.
The free version of DriverMax let‘s you find 2 drivers every 24 hours, nagging you to buy their Pro version, which I never did.
If pushed to hard to buy it, I deleted it and installed it again, waiting a day to have it work again for 2 more drivers.
Wouldn‘t it be worth to try it? What is there to lose?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.