Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
I think I have all settings to max and fonts are still too thin for reading without straining for me. I have set Larger Text, Bold, High Contrast, etc. but still have problems. It was never an issue before iOS 7. I love my iPad mini 2 but may have to defect to Android for me eye's sake!

afsnyder

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
I think I have all settings to max and fonts are still too thin for reading without straining for me. I have set Larger Text, Bold, High Contrast, etc. but still have problems. It was never an issue before iOS 7. I love my iPad mini 2 but may have to defect to Android for me eye's sake!

I don't know if Android will give you any more accessibility options. Try turning on the zoom function.

danny_w

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
I don't know if Android will give you any more accessibility options. Try turning on the zoom function.
I don't know about everywhere but I use Chrome to browse on my LG G2 phone and it has an Accessibility setting (greed out on iOS) that allows setting the font size for readability, and it is MUCH easier for me to read than my much larger iPad. For some reason that option is not available on the iOS version. I just tried it on the default browser (not Chrome) on a Samsubg Galaxy Note with the same results.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.