Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Watching it? Love it?

They advertised it as a little like Lost, so of course I started watching it.

So far it's great. Some wonderful characters, great interpersonal relationships.

I may start believing they were all abducted after last night's episode!

Reactions: Huntn

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2015
Watching it? Love it?

So far it's great. Some wonderful characters, great interpersonal relationships.

I started watching this as well. I like it so far!
[doublepost=1539122174][/doublepost]Going to watch the new episode tonight or tomorrow on Hulu!

Reactions: AlliFlowers

Strider64

macrumors 65816
Dec 1, 2015
Suburb of Detroit
The only storyline I think is stupid is the husband who was on the plane and the wife that wasn't. He expected the wife not to remarry or at least have a boyfriend? I know if I went missing for 5 years that I would assume my significant other moved on.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Watching it? Love it?

7E1C5498-B90B-4BCD-B084-A786D33CFFEB.jpeg

Manifest (2018-2023) Netflix- I started this back in 2018, thought it was good, but then I read that it had been cancelled and the story was not resolved, stopped watching. Much later, I heard it has revived, picked up by Neflicks, and there was a Season 4, but looking on my TV app, it looks like the last half of Season 4 does not air until June2023, is this accurate?

Anyway, started at the beginning, loving it again! :D

Plot for anyone not familiar: A plane takes off from the Caribbean flying to NYC, and it lands 5 years later. Outstanding mysterious premise! I like Lost too. :D Longer seasons and refreshing in that this show is actually filmed in the US City that they claim the story takes place in. 😊

Reactions: Slix

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA

Manifest (2018-2023) Netflix- I started this back in 2018, thought it was good, but then I read that it had been cancelled and the story was not resolved, stopped watching. Much later, I heard it has revived, picked up by Neflicks, and there was a Season 4, but looking on my TV app, it looks like the last half of Season 4 does not air until June2023, is this accurate?

Anyway, started at the beginning, loving it again! :D

Plot for anyone not familiar: A plane takes off from the Caribbean flying to NYC, and it lands 5 years later. Outstanding mysterious premise! I like Lost too. :D Longer seasons and refreshing in that this show is actually filmed in the US City that they claim the story takes place in. 😊

June 2nd!

Reactions: Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.