Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
I’m just wondering if anyone is having this problem on iOS 13.1 Public Beta 3. I submitted a report to Apple.

When saving a location to Favorites or My Collections, the saved location is not synced to Favorites or My Collections in the Maps application on other devices that are logged into the same Apple ID for iCloud, even when each of the devices has the Maps switch toggled to “on” in iCloud settings.

Alan Gordon

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2014
Dawson, GA
I’m just wondering if anyone is having this problem on iOS 13.1 Public Beta 3. I submitted a report to Apple.

When saving a location to Favorites or My Collections, the saved location is not synced to Favorites or My Collections in the Maps application on other devices that are logged into the same Apple ID for iCloud, even when each of the devices has the Maps switch toggled to “on” in iCloud settings.

Could be worse. I have some favorites from years ago that show the markers on Maps like they're favorites, but they're not anymore. I've tried adding them as favoriteds and removing them, hoping it would change, but they are still there.

Reactions: thewhitehart

newtestleper

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
I had this happen, but I kicked it through by (I think) going to one one of my favourite transport stops. I noticed the relevant widget was empty so had to go looking for a remedy.

Reactions: thewhitehart
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.