Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hauntvictim

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
Orange County, CA
Apple Maps is still showing my "Home" at an address I haven't lived at for over a year.
I have cleared all recents in the app.
I have changed my personal contact card to reflect my current address.
Am I missing a step?

Any help would be great, whenever I pull down from notifications it always gives me an ETA for that location.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Have you cleared your frequent locations in location settings?

Alrescha

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2008
Is your personal contact card the one selected in Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendars/My Info ?

A.

hauntvictim

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
Orange County, CA
Have you cleared your frequent locations in location settings?
Yes, did that this morning.
[doublepost=1452483128][/doublepost]
Is your personal contact card the one selected in Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendars/My Info ?

A.
Double checked that and it is the correct information.

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 199

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Yesterday I realized I have some glitches in the home position too ...
My personal card was set correctly, but for some reasons the actual "home position" was misplaced (a few km from my actual home). I realized that because I was a few hundreds meters from my house and Siri said 8 minutes to go (no traffic reported).
What was really strange is the fact that in the recent locations, the home flag was placed in the right point !

I cleared the recent locations yesterday and I'm going to check it again in a few days (I think it takes about 3-4 days).

hauntvictim

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
Orange County, CA
Just as an FYI, once I had updated my home info in my contact card, on my iMac in maps and reset my Apple Watch, it no longer prompts me for direction back to my previous address in San Diego. Hope this helps if anyone is ever in the same position.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.