Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bpalladino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I've had the iphone for about 12 hours and am coming from a blackberry device. This is one sexy device, but so far very disappointing as far as messaging features go. I hope it's an issue of me not knowing how to do it, instead of the iphone not having the ability to do these very fundamental and simple act. 1)forward an SMS message 2)select multiple message to either mark as read/unread 3)select multiple messages for deletion 4)read all mail in one inbox. Man do I wish there was a back button too!
Also keep in mind how many people are going to own this device, and its nearly impossible to really customize to make yours stand out. The only sound you can change is the ringtone! I hate to say it, but i'm starting to miss my blackberry.

Photography

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
I have created topics covering both of these issues (marking all emails as read and mass deleting emails) and I would like to know how both of these can be achieved.

coolosxapps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.