Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Does any one make a stick on to mark where the power button on a Mac Studio is. It is really annoying trying to feel where it is with a finger.

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
Here's a thread for you.

Reactions: transmaster

Shazaam!

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2009
Proctor VT USA

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I am one of those people who never shut down a computer. But I do when you have on occasion, like my apple ID, sign in Password self inflicted problem . I know there the button is but I am not able to directly look at it were it is located on the desk.

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
This is my idea on an off button.

IMG_8986.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Geoff777

transmaster

Contributor
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Hey, ist this the ACE Magican Gaming PC with the viruses and backdoors installed, who grab all your passwords and make pictures when a webcam is connected?

Yes I know I the first thing I did when I booted this Kamrui AM08 up was do a full scan with Windows Defender. It found and removed a Trojan named Redline!MSR, and a backdoor called Bladabindilm.

ewitte

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2024
Yes I know I the first thing I did when I booted this Kamrui AM08 up was do a full scan with Windows Defender. It found and removed a Trojan named Redline!MSR, and a backdoor called Bladabindilm.
New computer it would have taken 15 minutes just to erase everything and re-install windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.