Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bibicus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2013
On a recent holiday to warmer climes, my old fav case seems to have relaxed and remoulded its design due to high ambient temperatures. The retaining claws and main retaining lip at the right hand side of the case have warped so much so to render the case useless as it will no longer hold the ipad in place. Before a I buy a new one, is this a one off or a design flaw in material choice by Marware - any other experiences / knowledge great fully received...

Btw - the iPad performed flawlessly and neither were left in direct sunlight.

Toodalpip

jdecosta

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
On a recent holiday to warmer climes, my old fav case seems to have relaxed and remoulded its design due to high ambient temperatures. The retaining claws and main retaining lip at the right hand side of the case have warped so much so to render the case useless as it will no longer hold the ipad in place. Before a I buy a new one, is this a one off or a design flaw in material choice by Marware - any other experiences / knowledge great fully received...

Btw - the iPad performed flawlessly and neither were left in direct sunlight.

Toodalpip

I would call them, their customer support is great and most likely they will send you a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.