Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_K13

macrumors regular
May 16, 2005
picture1hjq.png

Same as last month. I have been looking for some good space wallpapers that are not lame. :apple:

Wowzera

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Brazil
Thanks much! I really appreciate the suggestions. Ok so I tweaked it some more and this is what I got.

PS: I PM'd the drive icons to you.

It's a way better than the previous! Nice work!

Here go more suggestions:

Your Finder icon does not match well with the current style, what about this one ?

tmymt

Same happen to your Safari icon, this one would be better in your system:

4yti1

You may also want to work on your System folders, I recommend your Ciment by Laurent Baumann, Steel Folders by Hans Christian Loberg, Pry Frente by Jonas Rask, Pry Frente SE by Jonas Rask, Pry Frente Black by Jonas Rask or Graphite by Joshua Garnham. That's your choise.
If you want classic Folders, you could check: Lätt and Lätt Classic.

Last thing is your stack(?) folders, you may want work them to some more brighter or something else.

Good Luck! :cool:

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
A bit hard to see at this size, but its he star trek pattern from the new movie. I also have some other colours.

What is the dock theme that you used in what looks like CandyBar? I really like the blue circle below each of the applications on that are open on your dock.

zeeklancer

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2008
Been messing around with it all morning. Not quite done with it yet thought... Most of the ideas came from Kardashian's walls.

Wall: Don't have a link, it's on deviantART somewhere.
Bowtie: Zukunft Plus

Do you know the name of the file that the background is?

thunderweb

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Bend OR
Thanks a lot for the suggestions Wowzera. I think i finished it :D I think it looks pretty nice in my opinion.

[*]

Wallpaper is on InterfaceLift.

I REALLY like that picture... Too bad it's near impossible to find stuff on Interfacelift. The search feature on their site sucks plus they removed the categories section which makes finding things a pain.

Do you know the name of the file that the background is?

Um unfortunately no I don't have the name of the original file. I did upload it here if you would like it.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 147

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
Keepin it simple, Keepin it clean, there is no link just a standard apple wallpaper, with a gradient overlay making it darker in the corner.

Attachments

• My desktop.jpg
    My desktop.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 166

digitalnicotine

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2008
USA
Made the wp because original was too small for my resolution.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    273 KB · Views: 151
  • macwp.jpg
    macwp.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 202

Wowzera

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
Brazil
really like that background.

It's from InterfaceLift, if you don't find, I can upload mine for you. I've largest possible for Wide and Full screen. :D

@thunderweb

Np. I am sure that if someone else needs help you will help them ;)
Btw, take a look at my Safari icon, I guess it may match better your system, if you want it:

The one I use:
q0y

Others:

zjy1z

By: Hans Christian Loberg
mjc1n

By: Hans Christian Loberg

If you want I can upload .icns or even .iContainer.
Congratulations for your desktop, at my eyes, it looks pretty nice!
Last thing to be pro is the 32px icons, but it's apart from your taste. Again, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.