Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stybjs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2021
ラフテル
I ordered MB Pro 13" on Apple and redirect to UPS for tracking shipment. According to the UPS tracking shipment, my MacBook Pro 13" has shipped however it's still in Shanghai. This data states that it has arrived at the facility on July 20, 2021. It hasn't been updated since July 20. The most estimated delivery is July 27 before 7 pm. Has anyone ever knowing why UPS in China has not updated the tracking shipment or other reasons? I do not understand what "3 days" refers to this shipped from China to the US. Care to explain me? I am aware of the coronavirus that may affect the delay of shipment. Could my order will be delivered a bit fast than I expected?

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
I recently ordered a MBA and the UPS updates were somewhat not always making sense, but I got it a day earlier than originally stated by UPS and like 5 or 6 days earlier than what Apple stated …
Just be patient as said above

Reactions: stybjs

stybjs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2021
ラフテル
I recently ordered a MBA and the UPS updates were somewhat not always making sense, but I got it a day earlier than originally stated by UPS and like 5 or 6 days earlier than what Apple stated …
Just be patient as said above
Oh, I see. I hope my placed on order has processed the custom to be clear by now or tomorrow because I live on the East Coast. So, I know the package will be ship to Anchorage or California then fly to the midwest states or straight to where I currently live on the East Coast.

romanof

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2020
Texas
I would monitor the progress closely and try to be there when it arrives. My experiences with UPS are bad and worse. USPS always puts the package in the mailbox, or larger packages in the drop box further down the driveway. Fedex either drives up to the gate to the huge box for packages, or comes in to deliver to the door. UPS has dumped my stuff under the mailbox at the road so that anyone driving by can see a loose package, or throws it over the fence, or very often, fails to deliver with the notice that "No one was home." (A retired family - always home.) And once, even set it on top of the trash bin. That would have been great had it been pickup day.

Just this morning, I was on the chat to Apple about a charger that was supposedly delivered to the door last night at 11:00pm. Yeah, right.

Good luck.

stybjs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2021
ラフテル
I would monitor the progress closely and try to be there when it arrives. My experiences with UPS are bad and worse. USPS always puts the package in the mailbox, or larger packages in the drop box further down the driveway. Fedex either drives up to the gate to the huge box for packages, or comes in to deliver to the door. UPS has dumped my stuff under the mailbox at the road so that anyone driving by can see a loose package, or throws it over the fence, or very often, fails to deliver with the notice that "No one was home." (A retired family - always home.) And once, even set it on top of the trash bin. That would have been great had it been pickup day.

Just this morning, I was on the chat to Apple about a charger that was supposedly delivered to the door last night at 11:00pm. Yeah, right.

Good luck.
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city. (07/25/2021 | 1:12 AM @ Shanghai CN)

I’m still waiting for update from UPS. They haven’t update at all. Will UPS still deliver which is schedule on July 27 however it’s still unavailable according to UPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.