Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CaptainCannabis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 29, 2007
I pre-ordered the MBA because my PB17 broke like 5 days ago... I was hoping it would start shipping by the 30th but it doesnt ship until Feb 8th, and it delivers by Feb 13!!!!!!!! OMGGG! I think I'm going to cancel the order and get a MBP17 which ships by tomorrow and delivers by Saturday. Stupid :apple: You need to be a geek like me to buy the MBA, but you need to be retarded to wait 1 month to get it delivered.

Do they update the shipping days? If not I'm def going to cancel the order.

ob81

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2007
Virginia Beach
heh. I think you need to make up your mind with what you want. If you are considering getting a MBA, you should be getting a macbook, not a MBP. 2 different levels of gear you are fumbling over.

iEric

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2003
well steve said that they would be shipping in 2 weeks and feb 8. so i'm hoping they're going to update the estimated ship date.

djinn

macrumors 68000
Oct 4, 2003
I pre-ordered the MBA because my PB17 broke like 5 days ago... I was hoping it would start shipping by the 30th but it doesnt ship until Feb 8th, and it delivers by Feb 13!!!!!!!! OMGGG! I think I'm going to cancel the order and get a MBP17 which ships by tomorrow and delivers by Saturday. Stupid :apple: You need to be a geek like me to buy the MBA, but you need to be retarded to wait 1 month to get it delivered.

Do they update the shipping days? If not I'm def going to cancel the order.

I don't think you don't know what you want. You went from a 17" to a 13.3 ultra portable back to a 17". I would really think what you would use this computer for. Desktop placement vs ultra-portable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.