Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AjTee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2018
Gdańsk, Poland
Hi Guys,

I just my new MBP 2020. Never had MacBook with Touch Bar before.

I wonder if my Touch Bar lights correctly with correct colorisation. Is everything correct?
Sorry for a question, but I am checking everything because of 14 days return period.

Please see photo below.
IMG_0137.jpg

Regards,
J.

StraightHit

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2020
I don't see an issue. Hopefully you will be more lucky than I was with my 2020 MBP, I see backlight through the rubber lining of the display. Hella annoying. Apple does not do quality control these days, it's on the consumers to do it.

jerryk

macrumors 604
Nov 3, 2011
SF Bay Area
Hi Guys,

I just my new MBP 2020. Never had MacBook with Touch Bar before.

I wonder if my Touch Bar lights correctly with correct colorisation. Is everything correct?
Sorry for a question, but I am checking everything because of 14 days return period.

Please see photo below.
View attachment 931772
Regards,
J.

The look of the touchbar can be application specific. What app where you running when you took this picture, and are you using a 3rd party Touchbar manager?

jerryk

macrumors 604
Nov 3, 2011
SF Bay Area
jerryk, I mean colours.

Looks the same as mine except maybe the x key on the left looks a little pink. But remember these icon are controlled by applications. For example, PowerPoint will put out a row of really tiny slide images so you can select by clicking. That is why I asked you which app you were running and if you had a touchbar manager installed. Either of those can change how, when, colors, and where the icons appear.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.