Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

feraltrail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
Hi. I have MBP late 2013. Has 2 systems Mojave and Win7 x64. All works fine. Change native ssd to nvme Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB. As Win 7 doesn`t have native support nvme drivers, i`ve try to add nvme drivers manually - nothing, just black screen after install and 1st boot. Try many custom Win7 iso with all updates and nvme+usb3.0+raid drivers - nothing, just black screen. Win10 works fine on this configuration. Can someone help? What to do? Adata don`t provides drivers for them nvme, so i think Intel drivers can support. Anyway during install - i see nvme and can install Windows on it, but first boot - and black screen. Thanks everyone for help!

Also i think this is problem with Legacy mode + Nvme. I`ve try to start up my Windows volume in Clover - but nothing, always black screen.

TeleTubby666

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2023
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem here and also tried everything you mentioned except for Clover which is not advised to use on original Mac hardware.

Have you found a solution yet?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.