Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Technically the McDonalds app does open on my JB iPhone running 13.5 but the app says there's a 'major critical issue' and prevents from logging in and also prevents me from attempting to create an account w/ Google, FaceBook or Apple Sign In.

I've downloaded TweakRestrictor and also Flex3 but neither have been of any help.

Hoping someone in this area can help out. I'll reply quickly, thank you!

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
Silly question, have you tried reinstalling the app? I’m not a jailbreak expert so I’m not much help. But just a suggestion. :p

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Thank you, which Repo?
[automerge]1591413875[/automerge]

$1 Large French fries twice a week. lol.

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
Liberty Lite (Beta) should work. The Repo is https://ryleyangus.com/repo/ Go into the settings and toggle on any apps you need to block jailbreak detection for. Respring after. You can download the tweak PowerSelector IOS 11 & 12 (don't worry, it works on ios 13) from BigBoss repo to respring.

Last edited:

turbineseaplane

macrumors Pentium
Mar 19, 2008
Jailbreakers could abuse their freebie offers back in the day. So, maybe that's why they added a DRM.

Ahh - I gotcha - that makes sense..

So -- now that we figured the McD's thing out...

Can somebody tell me why my Honeywell Thermostat app cares about JB?
LOL

bransoj

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2013
I had a play with the jailbreak the other day, i'd restored to stock by that evening. Knew the banking apps wouldnt work and that wasnt so much of an issue for how much i use them but also found that Sky Go, BT Sport and the VOIP Phone app i have for working for home all wouldnt work with the jailbreak. Managed to get BT Sport working with one of the bypass apps (A-Bypass i think it was) but the VOIP app either just hung on a white page or if i used one of the bypass apps loaded to the white screen then crashed. That was a bit of deal breaker seeing as i'm currently working for home due to the pandemic.

I only tried about 7 or 8 apps and 3 or 4 of them just wouldnt work even with the bypass apps.

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
I read via a Reddit thread that Boxer and Intelligent Hub also don't work. He tried Liberty Lite and Shadow.

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
Library Lite was solution for me

Do you mean Liberty Lite? It worked for you with Boxer? The thread I'm following on reddit said that the poster has tried Liberty Lite, Liberty Lite beta and Choicy, without any luck. And Shadow doesn't support 13.5

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Do you mean Liberty Lite? It worked for you with Boxer? The thread I'm following on reddit said that the poster has tried Liberty Lite, Liberty Lite beta and Choicy, without any luck. And Shadow doesn't support 13.5
Yes I meant Liberty, not library.
Totally
Worked for me in regards to the McDonalds app.
As for the Walmart app Liberty didn’t work but TweakRestrictor did.
Glad cause now I can get large French fries from McDonalds for $1 every time multiple times a day instead of just twice a week.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
I had a play with the jailbreak the other day, i'd restored to stock by that evening. Knew the banking apps wouldnt work and that wasnt so much of an issue for how much i use them but also found that Sky Go, BT Sport and the VOIP Phone app i have for working for home all wouldnt work with the jailbreak. Managed to get BT Sport working with one of the bypass apps (A-Bypass i think it was) but the VOIP app either just hung on a white page or if i used one of the bypass apps loaded to the white screen then crashed. That was a bit of deal breaker seeing as i'm currently working for home due to the pandemic.

I only tried about 7 or 8 apps and 3 or 4 of them just wouldnt work even with the bypass apps.

Actually the only banking app I have had any issue with is Citi Bank.

tredderz

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to bypass the jailbreak detection of santander banking app on ios 13.5.1 i have tried all the usual suggestions.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to bypass the jailbreak detection of santander banking app on ios 13.5.1 i have tried all the usual suggestions.

This is a battle you'll never win. When jailbroken you have to accept that this is going to be a constant issue. What works today may not work tomorrow. Tomorrow's bypass may be defeated the next day and so on...

What's more important, your banking app or your jailbreak?

Reactions: Fidelio9000

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Yes I meant Liberty, not library.
Totally
Worked for me in regards to the McDonalds app.
As for the Walmart app Liberty didn’t work but TweakRestrictor did.
Glad cause now I can get large French fries from McDonalds for $1 every time multiple times a day instead of just twice a week.

Dang maybe I need to download the McD app cause their fries are about the only thing I like from there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.