Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
Is this still common or am I having larger issues?

I can log into the Mail part of me.com just fine. I can get into the iDisk alright (though it's very slow getting there).

I cannot access my Calendar or my contacts. It just fails to open. Getting to the Account page is hit-or-miss, too. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I also do not have any subscribed calendars showing up on my iPhone.

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Is this still common or am I having larger issues?

I can log into the Mail part of me.com just fine. I can get into the iDisk alright (though it's very slow getting there).

I cannot access my Calendar or my contacts. It just fails to open. Getting to the Account page is hit-or-miss, too. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I also do not have any subscribed calendars showing up on my iPhone.

I too have had similar problems. When I did have the calendar open, I tried to add a few events and the whole thing froze after 2 events added to the point where I had to restart the pc.

PulStarMac

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Springfield, Tennessee
Unauthorized?

Anyone else currently having trouble logging into MoblieMe? I can get to the login screen but after trying to login for a few seconds, I get a white screen with the simple word "unauthorized" in the top left corner.

Everything was working just fine less than 1/2 hour ago.

Any ideas?

JBmac

macrumors member
May 19, 2008
Eastern, PA
Exactly the error I got too. Unauthorized. I was in fine before I came home, and the upgrade notice in Software update came up, I then installed the update, and now can not get back in. Otherwise I was in everything ok before the upgrade.

PulStarMac

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Springfield, Tennessee
Exactly the error I got too. Unauthorized. I was in fine before I came home, and the upgrade notice in Software update came up, I then installed the update, and now can not get back in. Otherwise I was in everything ok before the upgrade.

It's not the update. I'm on Tiger still so I don't have an update. I think it's their servers!

jmgould

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Same Problem

Its not the upgrade that's at fault. I'm getting the "Unauthorized" page as well, and I haven't installed the upgrade. I'm guessing that iPod touch updaters are crashing the Me servers today just like the iPhone 3G folks did yesterday. Or maybe the product is just not ready. Either way there will be some long hours in Cupertino...

Dissonance

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2007
Boston, MA
Unauthorized

I too am getting the "unauthorized" message for contacts and sometimes calendar, though email, iDisk, and photos seem to be working fine.

PulStarMac

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Springfield, Tennessee
If Apple ever considers releasing this many updates, upgrades, and new products at the same time, then I hope they remember all the problems that their loyal customers are having currently. Staggering releases may be the best way to go next time, though it might not create as much media hype.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.