Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LWD_JAmZSeSSioN

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2003
Originally posted by Stelliform
I saw one of the LWD guys checking us out today. :) They are worried..... That is good.

Could have been me. I didnt come worried, I find your forums to be pretty informative. Great job and keep up the good work. :cool:

And if LWD is reading this, lookout! We are coming to get you!

Come on up, could be fun;)

dstorey

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2002
What happened to the link to macrumors team folding on the front page? It's gone. I'm sure that thing helped kick off the membership push by getting people to notice us.

With all our recent new members do you think that we will out fold lwd or are we still behind in power? has the daily/weekly rate become steady yet or are we still waiting for a lot of new members to post their first units?

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Originally posted by bousozoku
I can't race you there because my big machine is either 9th or 10th, depending on the day. :) I guess I'll just try to fight you off :D when you get here.

I know I have little chance. I think I'm the only one iwith a single machine in the top ten. I think everyone else has multiple machines contributing to their scores. Even though I'll feel sad, it'll be better for the team.

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
I just wanted to point out mc68k is down to 41.61 now....
ha. if it helps you guys to fold more, then bring me down some more!

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by dstorey
What happened to the link to macrumors team folding on the front page? It's gone. I'm sure that thing helped kick off the membership push by getting people to notice us.

With all our recent new members do you think that we will out fold lwd or are we still behind in power? has the daily/weekly rate become steady yet or are we still waiting for a lot of new members to post their first units?

Quickly hop into the 'spam arn to put it back up-mobile' ;)
No really... I thought that was pretty damn good. why did he take it off? :(

Some people haven't given there first WU yet so look out... we are still increasing. :)
I heard someone has 2 '70' work units on there dual (sorry didn't look back for name). So people still have some units to give. :)

Stats man lagged or something yesterday with the 0 - huge jump picture thing :rolleyes: So they aren't accurate right now. But we aren't beating them yesterday/today.
all I know is I should dump my little unit tommorow. ;)

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by LWD_JAmZSeSSioN
Could have been me. I didnt come worried, I find your forums to be pretty informative. Great job and keep up the good work. :cool:

Yeah it was you.. . :D Just messin with y'all! :p

<And you can admit if you are worried. We won't tell anybody. ;)>

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.