Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OvertonGraphics

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2016
London
Is anyone else having this issue with memories? Love the new feature but my iPhone has only loaded 2 to show in the main memories tab, but if i go into one of them and scroll down i see they have made many more as they show up in related.

I know its buggy as a beta, was just wondering if this was a common issue.

Thanks

deadworlds

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Citrus Heights,CA
This is the same behavior I am experiencing on my phone. I'm not sure of this is how Apple intended it to work of if this is simply just a starting point for them. It is hard to tell at this point in the beta process.

Edit: Just noticed that it seems to create different memories every day and displays a few of them. For example yesterday it was only showing 2 memories, and now today it says "TODAY, June 15" and then shows 3 new memorie along with yesterday's under the heading "Monday, June 13". Perhaps it populates different memories every day rather than showing them all at once?

OvertonGraphics

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2016
London
If i recall from the demo in their presentation it had a lot to scroll down through. guess just a beta bug :)

glad i'm not alone though

Cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.