Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

che_theking

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2005
Hi, I've searched for a while for the answer to my question, but nothing came up with the exact answer. I'm trying to get my .avi's onto DVD...I've used ffmpegx to convert them to Video_TS etc and can fit 7 episodes on each DVD. The problem is that using the UDF tool in Toast doesn't allow for a menu so i can't access each episode individually (i.e. cant select which to watch on the DVD player). Is there a way to get a menu on there like when using the 'video' tab in Toast??

Cheers

gangst

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2004
UK
che_theking said:
Hi, I've searched for a while for the answer to my question, but nothing came up with the exact answer. I'm trying to get my .avi's onto DVD...I've used ffmpegx to convert them to Video_TS etc and can fit 7 episodes on each DVD. The problem is that using the UDF tool in Toast doesn't allow for a menu so i can't access each episode individually (i.e. cant select which to watch on the DVD player). Is there a way to get a menu on there like when using the 'video' tab in Toast??

Cheers

Have you got iDVD? Then you can add menus to the DVD and burn it there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.