Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Catoblepapotamus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2020
Hi!

I used to gt calls and text messages forwarded to all of my devices, but it has stopped working over the last couple of weeks. I tried resetting the iCloud messages setting, and I've checked that all of my devices are set to received messages from my phone number as well as my iCloud account. Does anyone else have any other solutions.

If it's important, I'm using an iPhone X running 14.3, an 11 inch iPad Pro on 14.3, and an M1 Mac mini on 11.1.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Hi!

I used to gt calls and text messages forwarded to all of my devices, but it has stopped working over the last couple of weeks. I tried resetting the iCloud messages setting, and I've checked that all of my devices are set to received messages from my phone number as well as my iCloud account. Does anyone else have any other solutions.

If it's important, I'm using an iPhone X running 14.3, an 11 inch iPad Pro on 14.3, and an M1 Mac mini on 11.1.

Not just you. I'm on a 12 ProMax on 14.4.1 beta ... my "forward" for Messages has been borked. Same for Message status staying in sync. Every time it seems to be working again, it does not stay that way for long.
Welcome to the party.

12 ProMax > IPP 11 (2020) and rMB (2015)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.