Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kalkat102

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
can someone with iOS 8 please check what happens when you put an individual conversation on "Do Not Distrub" and delete the convo from your phone. What happens when that person tries to text you again? Thanks in advance.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
can someone with iOS 8 please check what happens when you put an individual conversation on "Do Not Distrub" and delete the convo from your phone. What happens when that person tries to text you again? Thanks in advance.

is that the up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B, A , Select START combo of iOS 8 to break it?:p

on a serious note I'm pretty sure the DND applies to the thread not the contact but can't try it to confirm because I uninstalled 8 and went back to iOS 7

Kalkat102

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
is that the up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B, A , Select START combo of iOS 8 to break it?:p

on a serious note I'm pretty sure the DND applies to the thread not the contact but can't try it to confirm because I uninstalled 8 and went back to iOS 7

haha thanks anyways

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.