Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timoteo88santos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2018
Hi. I'm from brazil, and i have a problem that i think some people had too. (Sorry for my poor english).
But, my problem is:
I can't receive confirmation codes from any app, nothing.
Example:

When i use whatsapp app, and he say to me that will send the confirmation code by sms, but, i don't receive, i don't know why.

I'd call to my carrier in brazil, so they said that have no problem with my line, no blocks, no issues.
I switched my SIM card many times, switched phones, but, nothing.
I'd search on settings, or icloud settings, but, nothing.

So, i need receive this codes, because i use apps like banks or uber driver (yes, i'm uber driver), and this app send confirmation code by sms.

I have this trouble for many years, and today, i need so much.

I need to keep the same number, because i receive calls by my clients.

Pls, somebody help me to solve this ?

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
How many different apps is this a problem in? I would recommend contacting the support teams for the apps in question and inquiring about their support for your country code. Also double check you entered the correct country code, and if the app doesn't ask for a country code that all location relevant data is set correctly in Settings

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Hi. I'm from brazil, and i have a problem that i think some people had too. (Sorry for my poor english).
But, my problem is:
I can't receive confirmation codes from any app, nothing.
Example:

[...]

Pls, somebody help me to solve this ?

I speak Spanish, so I'll try to do my best Portuguese:

Quais são os aplicativos que você está tentando usar? Você tem um número de telefone especial?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.