Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daeman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
North curry/Chester Uni
grrrr, im being highly annoyed with any messenger program u use as it keeps logging me off. its an msn account and after just using adium it tells me that im logging in from elsewhere. but im really not. i can tell theres going to be no quick fix. i am using a university internet connection though.
any ideas?
Lj

macrumors 68020
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
Daeman said:
grrrr, im being highly annoyed with any messenger program u use as it keeps logging me off. its an msn account and after just using adium it tells me that im logging in from elsewhere. but im really not. i can tell theres going to be no quick fix. i am using a university internet connection though.
any ideas?
Lj
My msn 5 logs me out constantly but it just says it lost the connection, but Im still online, any fix for this problem. Usually happens when I change my screen name but it happens at other times aswell.

forrest1992

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2006
V-Town
MSN problem

Your messenger 5.0 problem is that Microsoft is full of Asshats.

They dont make the new msn for Apple because there compititors. MSN 5.0 on a PC would do the same thing. The only solution for that is to wait for a decent version, and apologize to your friends about the asshats at Microsoft.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.