Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suit up

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2017
Hello all. I have been searching online for a while trying to find some info to give advise to a poor unfortunate girl that is trying to leave a guy that has certain photos and videos on his iphone and she is certain there will be revenge with the photos. I am not positive the iphone model just yet(6/6+/7/7+?), but she said she figured out the password to login to the phone at least. She said it will be difficult to get the phone alone and have time with it, but I told her she may be able to go to Settings and find Erase all Content and Settings, but this could possibly still leave all the content on icloud backup. I looked up how to delete icloud backup from windows and it requires the email and password to get in. The email could be found in settings, but the password could be a challenge to get. That leaves the option of deleting icloud from the computer which I am not sure on this.

Anyways, I thought I'd post to see what you guys would do in such a case as this to help someone out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.