Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
It’s not for me either. But for the casual user maybe.
I'm a HUGE fan of iWork, but Numbers is really a "miss" in the user experience dept. Pages has a streamlined way for creating medium to advanced formatted documents. It (and Booklet Creator) will be the apps I miss the most when my departure from Mac OS is complete.

Keynote is the same for presentations and even for creating illustrations. But Numbers, in its attempt to hold the user's hand, created a workflow that is way too clunky.

I heavily use iWork, Google Docs, LibreOffice, and MS Office daily. Except for Excel, I do not enjoy using MS Office.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
I'm a HUGE fan of iWork, but Numbers is really a "miss" in the user experience dept. Pages has a streamlined way for creating medium to advanced formatted documents. It (and Booklet Creator) will be the apps I miss the most when my departure from Mac OS is complete.

Keynote is the same for presentations and even for creating illustrations. But Numbers, in its attempt to hold the user's hand, created a workflow that is way too clunky.

I heavily use iWork, Google Docs, LibreOffice, and MS Office daily. Except for Excel, I do not enjoy using MS Office.
I use Outlook at work everyday. Excel the same.

PowerPoint and Word I use a lot less.

But Teams gets a thumbs up from me as well.

Reactions: sracer
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.