Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjohansen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 19, 2010
Denmark
Now Apple just need to add support for GeForce Now to the Apple TV and claim all them sexy xbox sales :)

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
That's interesting, because MSFT has their own cloud gaming service but yet it seems Nvidia is steadily growing.

Reactions: Irishman

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
That's interesting, because MSFT has their own cloud gaming service but yet it seems Nvidia is steadily growing.

Yeah, but I think that in this case, I think nVidia has a VASTLY superior backend than Microsoft, and they’ve been developing it for much longer.

I hope that means that I’ll be able to finish my 100% play through of Doom 2016 (Kadingir Sanctum is calling my name!)

Reactions: maflynn

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I hope that means that I’ll be able to finish my 100% play through of Doom 2016 (Kadingir Sanctum is calling my name!)
I'm hoping to see Bethesda games now there, I'd love to play Fallout 76 on my MBP, but I can't at the moment.

Reactions: Irishman

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
While this is cool, I wonder if they would be doing any of this if they were not trying to buy Activision/Blizzard...

mjohansen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 19, 2010
Denmark
While this is cool, I wonder if they would be doing any of this if they were not trying to buy Activision/Blizzard...
Maybe not. But its great that they are doing it anyhow - GeForce Now is awesome (if it had more good games).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.