Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 20, 2002
"The software giant still has Windows to capitalize on. Still going strong. Windows XP media Edition. Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. .Net. Five years after the Justice Department set out to bring computer software titan Microsoft Corp. to heel, the landscape of the computer industry has changed dramatically." Microsoft has survived. Boston Globe 11/4/02 The Boston Globe writes positive stories about Bill Gates, but whenever they write about Steve Jobs they find the negative spin. They always show their Liberal bias. They like Bill Gate because he does philanthropic work in their Liberal causes.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Odd, it seems that a liberal newspaper would love Steve Jobs. I guess he just isn't liberal enough.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 20, 2002
I was suprised and sad to find out that Steve Jobs is a Democrat! Bill Gates doesn't act like a Republican!

medea

macrumors 68030
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
Originally posted by wdlove
I was suprised and sad to find out that Steve Jobs is a Democrat! Bill Gates doesn't act like a Republican!
What? Bill Gates is soooo the republican and Jobs the Democrat, isnt it obvious? I mean Bill Gates=Evil right, and Republicans=Evil right? 2+2=4

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by medea
What? Bill Gates is soooo the republican and Jobs the Democrat, isnt it obvious? I mean Bill Gates=Evil right, and Republicans=Evil right? 2+2=4

Ha...very succinct...I like it! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.