Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flying Llama

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
Los Angeles
Firefox is great for windows users, much better than IE, but on the mac, i prefer Safari, i'm just more used to the interface and like it much better. Besides, i can't notice THAT big of a difference in speed between the two.

coldspot

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2004
Florianópolis, Brazil
mainstreetmark said:
I don't understand how this would be MS's worst nightmare.

IE hasn't been significantly upgraded in 2 years. That's YEARS. I don't know what that huge company has been working on all this time, but it's not to make new and cool stuff.

Neither do I.
The users of this forum are exaggerated and stupid. People, why do you care with Apple sales and market share? Looks like you all are jealous to Microsoft.

atomiton

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2004
solvs said:
The only thing I miss is when you hold your mouse over an image in IE, a little thing comes over it that gives you the option to save it directly to the Pictures Folder or Print it (or e-mail, or open My Pictures).

install this extension to get the tooltips to work.

It's actually bad coding of the page, but many are like that.... I think it applies to pages written with vs.net... and in any case, it works with that extension.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.