Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ilyasdesign37

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 25, 2014
has anyone played this via bootcamp?

if so which is the best graphic settings for:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2MB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4MB

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Is anyone playing? I saw a write up for this in PC Gamer. Any open world RPG has a large chance of sucking me in. It's available on Steam for $50. I think I'll wait for a sale... :)

antonis

macrumors 68020
Jun 10, 2011
Is anyone playing? I saw a write up for this in PC Gamer. Any open world RPG has a large chance of sucking me in. It's available on Steam for $50. I think I'll wait for a sale... :)

I've played it for a few hours, and although it seems impressive at the beginning, soon becomes repetitive, in my opinion. Regardless, I'd hardly consider this an RPG. The gameplay is just like Assassin's Creed, with a few additional details here and there. So, don't expect something like The Witcher 2, or Dragon Age.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I've played it for a few hours, and although it seems impressive at the beginning, soon becomes repetitive, in my opinion. Regardless, I'd hardly consider this an RPG. The gameplay is just like Assassin's Creed, with a few additional details here and there. So, don't expect something like The Witcher 2, or Dragon Age.

Sorry to hear that, but thanks! You saved me a few bucks. Assassin's Creed it good, but it's not a RPG or at least not my kind of RPG. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.