Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I just got my Watch yesterday, along with the Milanese band. I love the watch and the band, but I have a question about how others are managing with their MacBooks. Specifically, has anyone experienced any scratching - either on the surface of the MBP or on the Milanese band? I cannot imagine that the metal on metal rubbing would be good for either surface.

Anyone? Comments? Solutions?

Ethan Coohill

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2015
Denver
I just got my Watch yesterday, along with the Milanese band. I love the watch and the band, but I have a question about how others are managing with their MacBooks. Specifically, has anyone experienced any scratching - either on the surface of the MBP or on the Milanese band? I cannot imagine that the metal on metal rubbing would be good for either surface.

Anyone? Comments? Solutions?
You're going to scratch the hell out of the mangent clasp super fast. I did and it looks pretty bad. So be carful!

Honestly my suggestion is buy a sports band as a second option. Works with everything. And doesn't get in the way of a computer

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.