Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BSG75

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2015
Tennessee
I don't have access to a pic right now, but my wife has the OEM Milanese graphite band on her blue Series 6 and the band has held up very well. In fact, she's had it since the Series 4.

younso

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2013
interesting, pls send a pic if yu get a chance. Pity you cannot buy the black band anymore

Vangeli

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2021
I don't have access to a pic right now, but my wife has the OEM Milanese graphite band on her blue Series 6 and the band has held up very well. In fact, she's had it since the Series 4.

The Series 4 would’ve been the Space Black Milanese Loop, which had a tougher DLC finish.

The OEM Milanese loops in general are very durable but if the OP wants the most durable (and darker color) then finding a Space Black Milanese loop might be best; they tend to cost around the same as the new ones if looking for new-in-box condition so it won’t be much of a deal though. Still available on eBay and the such, at least.

Here’s my Space Black Milanese Loop (also from my old Series 4) on a Space Black case:

71SNuDMh.jpg

Vangeli

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2021
Looks good. I’m not sure how to check for better deals on that side of the ocean but that’s not a bad price from what I can tell and the buyer feedback for that item is good.

Reactions: younso
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.