Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ag21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Imagine more might pop up around/after next event but Amazon/Best Buy had the mini 6 in all colors for $399. Seems it was only on for the past few days and gone now. Anyone else see this?

firstcellosuite

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2021
Imagine more might pop up around/after next event but Amazon/Best Buy had the mini 6 in all colors for $399. Seems it was only on for the past few days and gone now. Anyone else see this?
I saw that as well. I put a mini 6 with cellular in my BB cart on Sunday night. Went to purchase it Monday morning and the sale was over. That's what I get for letting football distract me. 🤦‍♂️

rpmurray

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2017
Back End of Beyond
That's what I get for letting football distract me. 🤦‍♂️
Considering all the boring downtime when they're standing around, like highway construction workers "working", and when they're actually playing the game, you should have had plenty of time. Unless you're not talking about the "football" that the yanks play where they're all padded up like professional K9 attack dog trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: firstcellosuite

firstcellosuite

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2021
Considering all the boring downtime when they're standing around, like highway construction workers "working", and when they're actually playing the game, you should have had plenty of time. Unless you're not talking about the "football" that the yanks play where they're all padded up like professional K9 attack dog trainers.
The downtime is what I use for bathroom breaks and beer refills 😂.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.