Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dan-K

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
Hi guys!

Anyone have any info regarding current UK apple store retail stock, in particular in the London stores? Can I just walk in and buy one?

Dan

peskaa

macrumors 68020
Mar 13, 2008
London, UK
I walked in at 9am and they had black/white in 32/64 capacities at Covent Garden. 16GB models seem to be the most popular, so I think finding one of those may be a challenge. However, odds are good they'll have some kind of stock - whether it is the exact model you want is another thing entirely.

If you're willing to order online, John Lewis and Tesco are known to have stock.

jakeruston

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2010
The Netherlands
I queued up at the Norwich store at 6:30am this morning. They asked everyone in the queue which model they wanted and then gave them a reservation. By 7:30am they'd ran out of reservations for the 16GB model (white + black) so finding the 16GB model will probably be challenging. Other models still available though.

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
Hi guys!

Anyone have any info regarding current UK apple store retail stock, in particular in the London stores? Can I just walk in and buy one?

Dan

The John Lewis store on Oxford Street has tons and no queues, plus you get 2 year warranty there. They don't have the smart covers for the mini, so after buying my mini at JLP, I walked over to Regent Street Apple Store where they had lots of minis and covers, and there were only about 5 people queueing to buy the mini. Looks like lots of stock available, and no queues!

alflavor

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2010
Whittlesey, UK
I've got a 32gb white on order from apple with a slipped delivery date now of the 15th (was 9th)

So thought I'd look in Derby today, near my office... 30 mins ago the official reseller KRCS in the Westfield centre had 16 and 64's in black. No whites and didn't know exactly when they'd get more.

Had they got 32 in any colour I'd have picked one up, but as not I'll wait.

Tried PC world too they had the spaces for the mini but not even a display unit so didn't bother asking!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.